Invoice

David Langer dlangerpi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 15:05:10 EDT 2010

Hi Derek,

The error, when applying the report parameters, is:

Report error

An error occurred while running the report

Here is the code for that place, including some before 399:

(define (add-payment-row table used-columns split total-collector)

      (let* ((t (xaccSplitGetParent split))

     (currency (xaccTransGetCurrency t))

     ;; XXX Need to know when to reverse the value

     (amt (gnc:make-gnc-monetary currency (xaccSplitGetValue split)))

     (payment-style "grand-total")

     (row '()))

  (total-collector 'add

 (gnc:gnc-monetary-commodity amt)

 (gnc:gnc-monetary-amount amt))

>  (if (date-col used-columns)

    (addto! row

    (gnc-print-date (gnc-transaction-get-date-posted t))))

>         (if (description-col used-columns)

       (let* ((t (xaccSplitGetParent split))

                               (m1 (xaccSplitGetMemo split)))

                               (if (string= m1 "")( addto! row  (_ "Payment,
> thank you"))

                                       ( addto! row  m1 ))))

 (gnc:html-table-append-row/markup!

 table

 payment-style

 (append (reverse row)

--
This email is intended solely for the person(s) to whom it is addressed, and
is strictly private and confidential. Copying or circulation of this email,