Income and Expense Report

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Tue Oct 5 16:15:08 EDT 2010

Oda Stout wrote:

> Thank you.  I was sorry  that your answer to my question was NO.  An
> example of the Actual Income and Expense Report that I was referring
> to is attached.  I was able to generate this report easily with my old
> Parsons MoneyCounts Software without using any editors.

Was "Money Counts" intended as "standard accounting" software?

Now try your example again (imagine what it would look like in terms of
width) if you had a realistic chart of accounts modestly nested. Or
imagine trying to make sense of your realistic grouped by categories
income and expense accounts if that was all flattened (no indentation of
numbers corresponding to indentation of nesting levels).

In other words, I expect  "Income Statement" reports to be a full page
wide. If I were combining two months, well no need to repeat the
accounts so a page and a third? make it say four pages wide for a year's
worth of months?

Michael