Income and Expense Report

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 16:32:12 EDT 2010

You mean like this?

I threw this together from an existing budget that I had created (which included the accounts and time frame I wanted), and then set up the Budget Report to show the included subset of accounts and only the Actual amounts in each account. With the Budget created, it only took a couple of minutes.

Take a look at http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Using_GnuCash#A_single_report_that_shows_summary_amounts_for_multiple_months_for_multiple_accounts

David