Invoice

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.idps.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 10:06:46 EDT 2010

On Wednesday October 6 2010 14:33:22 Derek Atkins wrote:
> David Langer <dlangerpi at gmail.com> writes:
> > Hi Derek,
> >
> > I see the gnucash.trace file. I note that I've replaced the error
> > producing code with the original suggestion so that I could work on some
> > stuff. I can change it back. What do you want me to do with the .trace
> > file?
>
> Get the GnuCash report to crash again, then grab the backtrace out of
> the .trace file and email it in.
>
> -derek
Whatever the error is it will be my doing.  I  read your original mail then
promptly forgot about it.  However, it works fine on my system with both 2.2
and 2.3.15 .  I'll look at the trace report when you post it.  Are you sure it
wasn't a copy/paste error?  I have to ask ;)
Mike E

--
GPG Key: 1024D/050895C2
Keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/