Parent without placeholder status

Seyfi Duyan seyfi.duyan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 05:54:34 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 1:49 AM, J. Alex Aycinena
<alex.aycinena at gmail.com>wrote:

> [...]

me, rude?
So they bother to respond to me? Are you bothered responding to me J.Alex
Aycinena? Why do you bother yourself dude?  Relax...
I don't expect anyone to do something they don't want to, and they should
not, especially when they're posting to a list and not to me personally.
When you type here, others benefit not just me, if you stay on topic and
directly address the OP's question of course.
So what have typed on topic so far J.Alex Aycinena?