Memo field being ignored on qif import?

Oliver Schinagl oliver at schinagl.nl
Mon Oct 11 10:18:47 EDT 2010

 Hello list,

Experimenting with my OFX import, I figured, I could look at the QIF
import. I took my xml file and converted it to qif with a java app, and
I had a qif that seemed to be allright, it almost looked identical (the
main accounts where gone, Assets:Somebank changed into Somebank) but
this would be easily fixed with a placeholder account and moving the
account there. However in the qif there's clearly a 'memo' field, but
that is nowhere to be found after import.

Oliver