End of day vs start of day.

Luis Alberto Zarrabeitia zarrabeitia at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 16:02:52 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:
> Luis Alberto Zarrabeitia <zarrabeitia at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> -(define-module (gnucash report net-barchart))
>> +;commenting it out, otherwise it wont load. (why?)
>> +;(define-module (gnucash report net-barchart))
>
> Because there is another module "gnucash report net-barchart"

Sorry, I wasn't explicit enough in my comment. It failed even when I
changed the name. (Away from computer now, so I can't reproduce the
actual error message - I think it was along the lines of
"gnc:something undefined". Google led me to a thread where they
mentioned that commenting out that line "fixed" the problem).

> I wonder if we should be more consistent with start/end of day, or
> provide options to decide which the user wants so that reports are
> consistent.

Too bad I can't really help with this... My knowledge of accounting
and scheme are near zero. I wish it weren't - gnucash is a very nice
piece of software.

Hmm, I thought I did. (not exactly CC it, given that I was replying to
myself, I removed myself from the recipients and left only the list.)

Thanks!

Luis.