3 problems

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 14 03:21:37 EDT 2010

On Oct 13, 2010, at 3:15 PM, Karen's Wigs wrote:

> 1. Can no longer download activity from bank using OFX format.  Others (QFX) do not work.

Which bank, and what type of account? Did the bank recently claim to upgrade their online services? Did your bank recently merge with another? OFX and QFX are, for all practical purposes (especially in gnucash), identical. If one doesn't work, it is extremely unlikely that the other will. If you had successfully downloaded transactions in the past, then some change at your bank has made the difference (probably).

How did you download transactions in the past? What type of error messages do you see -- either in pop-up dialogs or in the terminal window?

What system software do you use?

Which version of gnucash are you using? Has downloading transactions worked since the last time you upgraded gnucash?

> 2. Cannot get Transaction Report to print.  (Did get a page of FAQ to print.)
> 3. How do I get the total of debits in the Transaction Report?  Banking Activity does total.
>
> Thanks.

Dave
--
David Reiser