Trust Distribution

Alex Hill alex_hill at arach.net.au
Thu Oct 14 09:35:09 EDT 2010

I guess technically there is no obligation to distribute at all, but that
goes against the idea of the trust (tax reduction). That said, as a
beneficiary myself, being the sole trustee and being a discretionary trust,
I could choose to allocate the profits completely to myself, but once again
missing the point of the trust.

I am thinking that equity might be the way to go, and use liabilities in the
interim if I miss a montly payment for one reason or another.

Cheers,
Alex