Trust Distribution

Alex Hill alex_hill at arach.net.au
Thu Oct 14 09:50:24 EDT 2010

I think there is also a difference in the US and Australian laws. While a
trust is a seperate legal entity, there is no limited liability etc, so it
is more a way for a trustee to distribute income to others (among other
things). That is why in Australia most trusts have a company trustee so that
limited liability holds through from the trust.

Cheers,
Alex