Question about aqBanking - Saving accounts download

Blayne blaynec at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 17:46:48 EDT 2010

I'm using gnuCash on windows 2.2.9. Having a problem with the aqBanking
and OFX. It seems to download transactions/balances for credit cards and
checking accounts fine, but other account types (savings, CDs) it's
giving an error:

"OFX: Success (The operation succeeded.)
OFX: Account not found (The specified account number does not correspond
to one of the user's accounts.)"

Only thing I've found on the web is that I may need to use a newer
version of aqBanking. Anyway, does anyone have any insights about this
problem?

Thanks!