Aqbanking Crash (Gnucash 2.2.9)

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Oct 25 15:38:42 EDT 2010

On Oct 22, 2010, at 4:56 PM, Nick Barba wrote:

> I am having trouble setting up Online Banking on Gnucash 2.2.9 (Mac OS 1.4
> or 10.5 w/ PPC).  It seems to crash after trying to create a new user and
> going to the general tab.  Somewhat similar to this issue:
>
> http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/aqbanking-crashes-during-setup-td2256272.html<gnucash-user@gnucash.org>
>
> Anyone have a workaround?

No, no workarounds... but I was finally able to replicate the crash on my PPC machine, which I recently reconfigured for dual boot with Leopard and Tiger. Running in Leopard, I got a crash with a dump very similar to what Martin reported earlier this year. Perhaps it will persist after I do a debug build, and I'll finally know what is the problem.

Regards,
John Ralls