simple newbie question

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 22:29:49 EDT 2010

Tom--

You handled it right, most likely. The only way you'd transfer money from the loan directly to the expense is if that was how the money got handled. That is, if your family paid the bills directly, you'd make the transfer in GC from the liability to the expense. If you wrote a check to pay your bills, then you handled it right. GC mirrors what the money did.

David