Setting Column Width

Steve Juniper snijuniper at comcast.net
Sun Sep 5 16:31:56 EDT 2010

  Columns are driving me crazy. I cannot see the "balance" column on the
far right no matter what I do. Moving the lines at the top either makes
the "description" column larger but moving the "balance" line will only
reduce the "deposit" or "withdrawal" to the vanishing point. Going full
screen merely makes the "description" much bigger but I still cannot see
the "balance" column unless I move it to the left, eliminating those
columns. When I try to move the left line in the "transfer" column it
just jumps back. Moving the right window further to the right just makes
the "description" column wider, which is not needed.

I don't know how this happened (or what I may have done) as I have been
using GC for years with no such problem. All I want to do is set the
column width so I can see all of them. Is there not some way I could
simply turn off the automatic column feature, whatever it is, and set
the columns as appropriate???

GC 2.2.9 PC with Vista home basic

Steve