Finance::Quote UK funds

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 11:02:00 EDT 2010

Not sure if this helps, this is the screenshot of one of my stocks (International Power) and how it's setup in the security editor, I've never had a problem getting UK stocks through Finance Quote, although admittedly I only have a few.

Thanks

- James Duerr

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com
Discover a lost art - play Marbles. May 2004
www.marillion.com