Finance::Quote UK funds

Paul Elliott paul at pelliott.co.uk
Sat Sep 18 10:18:42 EDT 2010

  Hi Frank,
Thanks for the information. I found I couldn't get Yahoo Europe to
download any stock prices but could get some from Yahoo with the .L
suffix. I'll try again in case its fixed.
The big problem for me are some of the UK funds, these seem only
available on some sites, Yahoo has a selection but not all I need.
I was looking at the documentation for Finance::quote and got a little
confused. I think it looks as though the package as a standalone quote
provider has grown away from what is installed into GNUcash. In any case
I've never programmed in pearl so I'm a little apprehensive about diving
in too deep.
I thought I saw a thread a couple of months ago from someone who had
added a new source for Canadian stocks but I seem to have deleted it.
Anyway thanks again to you and the others who answered my plea.
Regards,
Paul