Printing all transactions in an Account

Manfred Jung mjung at ccm.org.za
Tue Apr 5 05:20:42 EDT 2011

Hi

I am fairly new to GnuCash so please bear with me.
I am trying to find a way to print every entry in an Account.

My case in point is that I have under Liabilities/Accounts Payable/MrSoSo
Now different payments and credits have gone into and out of this
account. I need to print the entire list to give it to Mr SoSo for him
to see what happened. But I can not seem to find a report that does just
that.

I have also tried to just press Ctrl-P but that goes on to open a
dialogue for printing cheques.

I am probably overlooking something  very simple.
Any help will be appreciated

Manfred