Printing all transactions in an Account

Manfred Jung mjung at ccm.org.za
Tue Apr 5 08:28:06 EDT 2011

Hi Geert

Thanks for responding.
for some reason I did not get your email. (What must I do to receive the
emails back from the mailing list. I seem to get everyone except answers
to my own).

Your solution unfortunately did not quite work. When you do this then
you get the Payable Aging report. the options for that report are
different no visible columns option.

I wonder if it has to do with the fact that it is a liability account.

So I keep searching.  It would be realy good if one could print the
current record just by right clicking and selecting it from the context
sensitive menu.

Manfred

On dinsdag 5 april 2011, Manfred Jung wrote:
>/  Hi
/>/
/>/  I am fairly new to GnuCash so please bear with me.
/>/  I am trying to find a way to print every entry in an Account.
/>/
/>/  My case in point is that I have under Liabilities/Accounts Payable/MrSoSo
/>/  Now different payments and credits have gone into and out of this
/>/  account. I need to print the entire list to give it to Mr SoSo for him
/>/  to see what happened. But I can not seem to find a report that does just
/>/  that.
/>/
/>/  I have also tried to just press Ctrl-P but that goes on to open a
/>/  dialogue for printing cheques.
/>/
/>/  I am probably overlooking something  very simple.
/>/  Any help will be appreciated
/>/
/>/  Manfred
/>/
/With the account MrSoSo open in front of you, you could try
Reports ->  Account report
You may have to tweak the dates and visible columns to your likings in the
report options.

Does that help ?

Geert

--