Help -> need year end printout...

fisheater bondhbond at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 00:23:47 EDT 2011

Thanks for all you help.

I have found the transaction report to be just what I was looking for! I
admit that I had not appreciated the option button that appears after the
report was generated. I was looking for that in the Edit->Preferences window
with no luck.

Now that I have a good report, I have an issue with my set up. I am making
the error that I was advised to avoid, my year end balance seems to be
doubled. I am not sure how to select the appropriate account to prevent
this. I see a lot of duplication of income/expense.

How can I best set it up to have a simple balance of the year?

Account Summary is the best view, but is missing the transaction by
transaction account of the monthly events. I have tried to set Options ->
Accounts -> Level of Subaccounts to 6, but this didn't bring out the rich
layer of detail I was hoping for.

I know this is a user issue, thanks for putting me on the right track!

Kind regards,

FE