Using the Search (Ctl-F)

Paul Abrahams abrahams at acm.org
Wed Apr 6 16:20:26 EDT 2011

The Description option for a search has a button "Case Insensitive?".  But how
do I indicate whethe r the search is or is not case insensitive?  I'd expect
something that says "Case Insensitive" with no question mark, a check box, or
something like that.  As it is, I can't tell the state of the insensitivity
test.

Also, the Find Transactions window offers four options: New Search, Refine
Current Search, Add Results to Current Search, and Delete Results from Current
Search.   However, once the search has been activated, the Find Transactions
window disappears, offering no way I can see to modify the search.  So how, for
instance, would I refine the current search if the Find Transactions window is
now closed?

The answers to these questions ought to be obvious, but I seem to have missed
them.

Paul