[MAINT]: Server restart tonight at 2300 EDT (April 8, 0300 UTC)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 7 13:43:14 EDT 2011

Hi,

After the power outage I performed some emergency surgery to get the
servers back up and running.  Unfortunately some of that surgery failed,
requiring a quick reboot of the machine.  I expect downtime of less than
15 minutes.

I plan to perform the reboot tonight at 11pm US/EDT (0300 UTC).  During
this time email, wiki, subsversion, and trac will be inaccessible.

I'll send updates out to IRC before and after the outage, and I'll send
a follow-up mail once services are restored.

I'm sorry for the short notice, but the server is unstable at the moment
and I want to back out one change in order to increase the long-term
stability.

Please email me or contact me on IRC if you have any questions.