Scheduled transactions by week number

jomali jomali3945 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 11:34:33 EDT 2011

Your request seems reasonable. However, until your change is implemented
(which could take a very long time) you could schedule your transactions for
the last friday of the month before the payment is to be made, but not have
them automatically entered. Then, when the Since last run... window appears,
tick the Review created transactions box and adjust the date (and amount, if
necessary) of the created transaction. It will appear as a future
transaction in the register, but in only two weeks it will appear as it
should.

jomali