Scheduled transactions by week number

peterunderwood1 at gmail.com peterunderwood1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 12:02:56 EDT 2011

As a further encouragement to make changes to include the simple formula
1st/2nd etc Mon/Tue/Wed etc of the month, US Social Security payments are
made using this method of payment date. I suggest this means there may be
very large numbers of users who would like this feature rather than manual
entries every month for the rest of their lives :)

Peter