GnuCash Reports

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 11 08:49:52 EDT 2011

Mark McGiffin <mark.mcgiffin at be-con.com> writes:

> Derek,
>
> All computers are using Windows Vista.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark
>
> On 08/04/2011 21:49, Derek Atkins wrote:
>
>     hi,
>
>     Mark McGiffin <mark.mcgiffin at be-con.com> writes:
>
>         I have GnuCash v 2.2.9 running on a laptop and everything works fine.
>         However, I also have v 2.4.4 it installed on several other computers
>         but on all of these I am unable to produce any reports and I cannot
>         understand what the problem is?
>
>         I have tried duplicating the settings from the earlier version onto
>         the updated version of the software but still without success.
>
>         Is this a software error or am I doing something wrong.
>
>     What OS/Distro are you using in all cases?
>     If a Linux-distro, how did you install 2.4.4?
>
>         Regards,
>
>         Mark McGiffin
>
>         Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
>         You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
>
>     -derek

Ah.  Yes, some other window users have reported issues with Blank
Reports.  I don't think the developers have been able to track this
down, yet.

Can you check Bugzilla to see if it's been reported and, if not, please
file a bug report and provide as much information as you can about your
system environments and what you've tried?  If you could find a place
where "it worked here, it doesn't work here" that could help, too!