restore files

Shorey Russell shoreyr at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 09:20:57 EDT 2011

Thanks, and sorry to sound dumb, but which is the "data file"

I have folders with:

bin
doc
etc
lib
libexec
share
uninstall

and then I have another folder with subfolders:

.banking
.gconf
.gnome2
.gnome2_private
.gnucash (with books & checks inside this folder)
Tracing
.gtk-bookmarks
.recently-used.xbel

then a bunch of .log and .xac files. For the vast majority, when I choose File
-> Open and any of these I get an error message that it cannot parse.

-------Shorey Russell
512-417-9459