Installing Finance::Quote

Richard's Gmail long.ral at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 07:07:53 EDT 2011

Hi,

Please can you advise me with this?  I have tried to follow the section in
the Help manual, but I can't get gnc-fq-update to run on my Windows Vista
(32-bit) machine.

I have tried the Run Command and also double clicked on the file, but then I
get the 'Choose the program you want to open with this file' dialogue.  None
of the icons displayed appear to be relevant, and I don't know where to
browse to.

I read the FAQs a while ago and thought I saw something about installing
PERL, but I can't find any reference to it now.

Any advice and/or links to help online would be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Richard Long