Export report to spreadsheet

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Wed Apr 13 10:49:01 EDT 2011

On Wednesday 13 April 2011 15:41:56 Carpet Nailz wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-04-13 at 15:20 +0100, Maf. King wrote:
> > On Wednesday 13 April 2011 14:53:50 Carpet Nailz wrote:
> > > I thought that in the past I had been able to use paste-special in OO.o
> > > Calc to have just the numbers pasted and not have them pasted as links
> > > back to some GnuCash file. But now I can't get that to work.
> >
> > In the past, I've exported the reports as HTML, then opened (possibly
> > inserted) the HTML in OOo calc.
> >
> > HTH,
> > Maf.
>
> Very interesting. Excel has a "Values" option under "Paste special"
> which does what I want. OO.o Calc doesn't seem to have this option, that
> I can find.

Hmm,

now you say that, it rings a bell that I had to do something like
Format->Cells->Number Format [currency], in order that the individual lines
could be added together.  Haven't tried for best part of a year...!

Maf,

--
Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542