Print Checks

baconmaker leanbaconmaker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 22:54:34 EDT 2011

Has any progress been made in the last 2 years on this issue?  I am wanting
to print 3 to a sheet business size checks.  Virtually every other issue I
thought I had with GnuCash has been solved with enough looking.  Good job
everyone on a very versatile and adaptable program.  It would be really nice
to have more check printing formats though.

Being able to print my business name and address on the checks, along with
maybe an icon, would be a nice feature also.

Sorry, I do not know how to cc this to dev.  If someone could explain, I
would appreciate it.