OFX import with only 17 characters

Daniel Trezub daniel3ub at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 11:29:40 EDT 2011

I download the .ofx file and then import it to GC.

Dumb of me. I didn´t even thought about look at the .ofx file (shame)

The descriptions are truncated at the ofx file, so I think it is a problem
with the way the bank generates the file.

I suppose it is not a ofx file specification, right?

=====
Daniel Trezub
http://www.gameblogs.com.br