WHY use anything other than an XML backend?

Andy Den Tandt adtlist_qsd at adtsoft.eu
Wed Apr 20 14:30:28 EDT 2011

>>It would be interesting to know how
>> frequently users resort to the close-without-saving feature using XML.
>Almost never.

I revert my changes whenever I am trying something out. Eg create new
account tree and see how that works out; ... But that can easily be achieved
by opening the real DB and saving to a test DB.

Which brings me to another question: what prevents me from switching to the
new backend; using that for a while to see how it goes; and then switching
back to XML? How bad is the 'data loss for a few new features' that was
mentioned a few posts ago?

Andy