Tax calculations are inaccurate in Bills

edpsystems systems at englishdentalpractice.com
Wed Apr 20 13:28:31 EDT 2011

I wonder if anyone has come across this, as I can't find anything by
searching. I'm entering 60 Bills a month and their order quantities & net
prices in GnuCash and 5 or 6 are regularly calculating the tax and/or total
incorrectly. It's usually only 0.01 out, but it's causing the tax liability
to be calculated incorrectly, and leaving Bills Due for 0.01 in the Reminder
window, which would be nice if it were empty!

Any thoughts?
Cheers
Stuart