Value over time report for account with shares

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 12:22:15 EDT 2011

Is there any report that shows how an accounts value has changed over time, including changing share/stock/mutual fund prices. I seem to have tried a bunch but not really found one, and want to be able to show the value over time of a couple of accounts, especially those that don't have transactions (i.e. my wifes old 401k that she no longer contributes to).

- James Duerr

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com