PDF Invoices

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Thu Apr 28 20:31:01 EDT 2011

At Thu, 28 Apr 2011 17:05:54 -0400 Adam de Freitas <adam at dcionline.net> wrote:

> Hey, i have just started using gnuCash and would like to know if there is a way to export invoices to PDF format so that i can then email them out to customers. Any help with this would be appreciated, thanks.

Under Linux, you can just select 'Print' and one of the options is print
to PDF file.  *I've* always assumed that this works on MS-Windows and
MacOSX as well (I only use Linux, so I don't know if this is so).  Since
Linux does not natively have a 'Print To PDF' option I would assume that
is this something that GnuCash adds in.