Problem opening a new file

Bill Reimer reimer at alcor.concordia.ca
Fri Apr 29 12:48:31 EDT 2011

When I open GnuCach the drop-down menu on "Action" does not include the "New
Account" option. It only appears after I go to "View -> New Accounts Page".
With the new accounts page open, if I go to "Actions -> New Account" another
"New Account - noname" page opens but it does not give me any way to change
the name or edit the account. That is, there is no way I have found to get
to the new accounts properties page.

Bill

Dept. of Sociology and Anthropology, Concordia University (H1125-01)
1455 boul de Maisonneuve O., Montréal, Québec, CANADA H3G 1M8
Tel: (514) 848-2424 ext.2171   Fax: (450) 689-5435   E-mail:
bill.reimer at concordia.ca
CRRF WWW Page:    http://crrf.concordia.ca
NRE WWW Page:     http://nre.concordia.ca
CRRG WWW Page:    http://crrg.concordia.ca