feedback website beta

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Mon Aug 1 08:33:08 EDT 2011

Thanks again for reporting the errors!

Il 01/08/2011 02:04, Johannes Kapune ha scritto:
> Hi Cristian,
>
> http://picpaste.com/gnucash_pic_ie_2-eX80ESBU.png
>
> ie 8 (vista) now looks different but I'm sure you like not!
>
> the vertical gnucash letters on right side disappears (blue on blue?)
>

> http://picpaste.com/gnucash_pic_moz_2-ipeKrRdv.png
I've just tested it in ie8 under XP and now it works as expected. The
problem was a comment inserted by lang.php in the first line of the
final html page. IE8 needs at a doctype declaration on first row of the
file in order to use properly the "fixed" attribute. I've disabled the
part of the lang.php file that inserted the comment and it seems that
all is working fine.

> in mozilla firefox (vista 3.6.13) still vertical gnucash letters on
> right side are in a too high position

I've changed the top border from % to 140px. Can you check if it's now
displaying properly?

> Hope this helps a little bit

Sure it helped! thanks

Cristian