feedback website beta

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Mon Aug 1 08:45:30 EDT 2011

I can't reproduce your problems. I've tested the website in 4 different
pc (with crt and lcd monitors and different graphics card) with opera,
safari, firefox and ie8 but the background and features  page images
looks good. Maybe it is something related to your monitor resolution and
refresh rate??

I see what you are saying about aliasing. I will try to get a better
result but it will be difficult due to the small size of the image.

Regards
Cristian