Gnucash 2.4.7 Beta for OSX Lion

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Aug 2 01:04:57 EDT 2011

I've uploaded to sourceforge a new dmg of Gnucash-2.4.7 with a snapshot of the latest patches (not all of them are committed, so may change a bit, but I think they're pretty close to what we'll end up with) to get Gtk+ working on OSX Lion.

I consider this to be a beta release: There may well be more problems that haven't been exposed yet because there aren't enough people trying it out. Crashes are a distinct possibility, so save often and don't do anything that you won't mind doing over.

The direct link is http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucash/files/gnucash%20%28stable%29/2.4.7/Gnucash-Lion-Beta-2.4.7.dmg/download

Regards,
John Ralls