GC 2.4 windows7 aqbanking issue

Sarastro gnu.papageno at xoxy.net
Tue Aug 2 21:48:54 EDT 2011

I am having great difficulty establishing downloads from USAA to Gnucash
(version 2.4.7) which I use on Ubuntu 11.04.

Here is my configuration on AqBanking Setup:

*Users tab*

Users Tab settings:

User Name: USAA
User ID:  my account number
Client UID:  my account number

Bank Settings:

Bank Name:  USAA
Broker ID:  5874 (have used blank as well)
FID:  24591
ORG:  USAA
Server URL:

Application Settings:  (have tried many combinations)

Emulated Application:  both Money and Quicken
Special Setting:  Force SSLv3 and Send Short Date (checked and  unchecked)

___

*Accounts Tab settings*

Account Info

Account Number:  my USAA account number, with and without leading zero´s
Account Name:  same as above
IBAN:  blank
Owner Name:  my name
Currency:  Dollars
Account Type:  Checking (but have tried other possibilities)

Bank Info

Country:  United States of America
Bank Code:  314074269
Bank Name: 314074269
BIC:  blank

___

I continuously receive the following error message:

20:32:07 Sending request...
20:32:07 Connecting to server...
20:32:07 Resolving hostname "service2.usaa.com" ...
20:32:07 IP address is "167.24.110.44"
20:32:07 Connecting to "service2.usaa.com"
20:32:07 Connected to "service2.usaa.com"
20:32:08 Connected.
20:32:08 Sending message...
20:32:08 Message sent.
20:32:08 Waiting for response...
20:32:08 Waiting for response...
20:32:08 HTTP-Status: 400 (Bad Request)
20:32:08 Operation finished, you can now close this window.

___

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated