Adding your own company information to invoice

karlheinzkonrad at hotmail.com karlheinzkonrad at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 07:30:00 EDT 2011

Hi All,
I apologize in advance for this basic question, but the svn server for the
wiki site seems to be down, and I need to vet invoices out ASAP.  I am
attempting to add my own company information to an invoice.  I am using
GnuCash 4.2  The individual being billed has his company data showing on the
right of the invoice and I would like to have all my relative data shown on
the rhs of the invoice underneath the invoice date.  How may I accomplish
that?

KHK