Spam:****, Re: Reports, probably again

JWatYahooGroups yhg at highlandsoft.net
Mon Aug 8 11:02:38 EDT 2011

Being a newbie (to gnucash, not programming) I agree that including the
formatting in exported reports makes things difficult.

CSV is certainly a simple format, easily imported into spreadsheets, for
those who wish to do so for further fiddling.

Another alternative: output in XML, so that context (headings and such) can
be identified. Many XML tools exist for further parsing and processing, and
XSLT can directly produce reports from the XML, for those with the
programming skill or recurring production needs.

JimW