feedback website beta

Thomas Troesch ttroesch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 14:10:41 EDT 2011

FireFox 3.1.18
Chrome 12.0.742.124

I was going to make you some new images and then noticed that it was
removed.  To answer your question, the artifacts appeared only when zooming
in ( at all levels ) and never when zooming out.  Also, the artifacts looked
different between FireFox and Chrome.

I know that aesthetics are a very personal thing, but I for one welcome your
decision, and appreciate your efforts.

On another item, in the Feature Highlights section, when the ul extends over
the background, I have a hard time reading the text.  I tried it
with font-weight: bold added to the css at line 515.

Thomas