Balance Sheet Imbalance Yet Nothing in Imbalance-USD Account

witkoz witolot at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 12:16:44 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've searched for an answer to my question on the forum but couldn't seem to
find an answer to it. Apologies if I missed it.

I've just happily entered a day's worth of transactions and suddenly found
that my balance sheet became unbalanced. Funnily enough, the amount in
"Imbalance-USD" is nil (though the "Imbalance-USD" account itself still
shows up on the balance sheet and does not disappear as it normally does
when balanced). The problem is that Assets do not equal Liabilities +
Equity.

I looked through my transactions and all seem to be balanced. How do I trace
my mistake(s)?

Please advise.

Thank you in advance,
Witold