Balance Sheet Imbalance Yet Nothing in Imbalance-USD Account

Witold Kozlowski imap.workaround at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 14 22:44:01 EDT 2011

Hi Derek,

Thanks for the reply.

I looked into my stock purchases and sales but they all appear correct.

It turns out that the apparent imbalance occurred because I have recently created a new Expense account (subaccount of my COGS). The Balance Sheet report wasn't picking up transactions from the new account. I went into Report Settings and included it. Everything balances now. Silly me.

Thank you,
Witold