Chart of accounts

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 23 15:57:02 EDT 2011

"John Layman" <john.layman at laymanandlayman.com> writes:

> None of this eliminates balances in 2.4.6.  They show up even when unticked.
> True, you can set the depth to 1 and have no balances, but the original
> poster is looking for a way to print his chart of accounts, not just the top
> level.

I guess I'm still completely confused as to what the original poster
wants to do.  To me the CoA includes not just the list of account names
but also the account balances, and potentially other information
(account description, commodity/currency, etc).  Maybe I just don't
understand what "print the CoA" means to the OP.  By *my* definition of
CoA, the Account Summary is exactly what you need.