How can I get reports with my locale settings?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Aug 25 01:04:31 EDT 2011

On Aug 24, 2011, at 9:29 PM, James Wilde wrote:

> On Aug 25, 2011, at 05:42 , John Ralls wrote:
>

>>> <SNIP>
>
>>> Is there another 'default write -app Gnucash' command that will change the default font to Courier or another one on my system?  Changing this in Preferences doesn't do diddly.
>>>

>> A bit out of order, but no, at present there's no defaults settings in gnucash for anything but l10n.
>>
>> What's the output of `defaults read -g AppleLocale`?
>
> en_SE
>>
>> There is a Swedish translation, but since your first language in the language list is English, that's what you get.
>
> That's good.  As I said, it was just the number format I wanted to change to conform to everything else.

en_SE? That's not going to correspond to anything useful. I guess it's not surprising in retrospect that that's what Apple cooks up when you have English as a primary language and Sweden as a primary locale for formats.

What did you pass to `defaults write -app Gnucash AppleLocale`?

Regards,
John Ralls