Reports

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 25 10:13:10 EDT 2011

Please remember to CC the list on all replies using your mailer's
reply-to-list or reply-all functionality.

"Alan" <awfraser at blueyonder.co.uk> writes:

> Thanks for your quick response.  I'll have to see if I can create the Custom
> report you are talking about, but being new to gnucash (no pun) it may take
> me a little time.  What is the most up to date source of reference material
> for the program?
> Thanks again.
> Alan

There's the wiki, the documentation, and of course the source code.  But
in this case all you need to do is open a multi-column report, set the
number of columns (to 2), and then on each column open the P&L report
and set the proer report options for each instance of the P&L report.

-derek