Gnucash 2.4.7 Beta for OSX Lion

Felipe Zampa fzampa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 23:07:24 EDT 2011

James Burton <james.daly.burton <at> gmail.com> writes:

> This one is Beta-2.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucash/files/gnucash%20%28stable%29/
2.4.7/
Gnucash-Lion-Beta-
2.4.7-2.dmg/download

> So far, so good.  Switching tabs is fixed and GnuCash consumes a lot less
memory.
 I'll test it more
rigorously later.

> Nice job, John.
>
> Jim

I am a gnu cash user since 2007 and had never searched for mail
lists.

I've arrived in the list googling for "gnu cash slow lion".

The first list reply just got to the right answer.

Congrats Guys!

I'm from Brazil (and software developer) and from now I'm gonna
try to involve myself in the project.

Sincerely thanks,

Felipe Zampa
Belo Horizonte - Brazil.

> On Aug 11, 2011, at 1:47 PM, David Reed wrote:

> >> OK, it's up.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> John Ralls
> >
> > Is this still the link to use?