Transaction Report with subtotal for credit and debit

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue Aug 30 03:38:09 EDT 2011

On Tuesday 30 Aug 2011 04:12:38 Neville A. Cross wrote:
> Richard
>
> It is a new item to me. I think I can use that report, but for other
> purposes.
>
> The report for the account has two problems to me. First it doesn't have
> filter by dates. Second, it is only of one account.
>
> I need subtotal of credits and debits per account each month. Having to
> do it one account at the time it is really painful.
>
> Thanks for looking at my question, I really apreciate it. I gald that I
> learn something new thanks to you.
>
> Best regards
>
> Neville

Hi Neville,

This probably doesn't help get you the report you want, but you can set a
date-range for the Account Report.

>From the register view (before you run the report) go View -> Filter By... ->
[set date range], then run the report which will be constrained to those
dates. ISTR that the Account reort is intended for printing the current
register view, hence the out-of-the-way settings.

HTH,
MAf