Bank downloads

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Fri Dec 2 15:19:20 EST 2011

Hi,

Am 02.12.2011 14:50, schrieb Alan Schold:
> Very frustrating, Robin. I spent a lot of time tracking down numbers and
> OFX data, finally seemed to connect with the bank (my account info
> appeared in the setup), and now I can't get the data out of the account.
> I think QWIN is right for APPVER but I've tried 1800 and 1900 for APPID
> with no luck. The Header version of 102 I got from an OFX file from BOA
> I downloaded - as you did - and read and the CLIENTUID is empty now. I'm
> still trying.
[...]

Some banks are extremely picky about the APPID and APPVER...

Current AqBanking versions provide APPID/APPVER pairs for the following
versions:
- Intuit Quicken Windows 2011 (APPID=QWIN, APPVER=2000, Header Ver=102)
- Intuit Quicken Windows 2010 (APPID=QWIN, APPVER=1900, Header Ver=102)
- Intuit QuickBooks Windows 2008 (APPID=QBW, APPVER=1800, Header Ver=102)
- Intuit Quicken Mac 2008 (QMOFX, 1700, 102)

Maybe one of those version will do the trick?

Regards
Martin

--
Things are only impossible until they're not