Problems with qfx

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 4 22:58:47 EST 2011

Hmm. The letters "XC" appear in only 4 standard ofx tags (PRETAXCONTRIBPCT, etc from 401K accounts).  Since they're in the middle of the tag, and your analyzer output suggests ING prepended "XC" to standard tags, how about trying a text editor to replace all occurrences of "<XC" with "<" (i.e., delete all the XC's) and trying to import the result?
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net